miércoles, 1 de abril de 2015

7 MUFA-rich food that help trim belly fat

7 MUFA-rich food that help trim belly fat

Flat Belly Diet as edited by researchers Liz Vaccariello and Cynthia Sass, suggests MUFA-rich food that would help you trim fat, especially those in your belly. Studies have shown that eating one serving of one of these foods with each meal helps …

Read more on Philippine Star



Related News:

After one month of 'Flat Belly Diet,' reviewer is 6 pounds lighter

When I suggested that I would be willing to follow the "Flat Belly Diet" as part of my review of the book, I had no idea what I was getting into. I'll say right off that my Body Mass Index was in the normal range when I began it, but I — like so many …

Read more on The Grand Rapids Press – MLive.com



Popular 'Flat Belly Diet' reappears on 'Dr. Oz Show': What's a MUFA? (Video)

Back in January 2008, "The Flat Belly Diet" took the diet world by storm and remains a popular weight-loss plan. Today's "Dr. Oz Show" is sure to send the series of books back on the best-seller list with its inclusion in Tuesday's episode that he …

Read more on Examiner.com



The post 7 MUFA-rich food that help trim belly fat appeared first on Painless Diet Plans.






from WordPress http://ift.tt/1yBp93d

via IFTTT

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario