lunes, 30 de marzo de 2015

Eating the right kind of cereal may help you live longer

Eating the right kind of cereal may help you live longer

(CNN) – A new study concludes that people who eat a certain type of cereal lived longer than those who don't. So what is the key ingredient? OK, get the nutritional facts from your cereal box ready. The big key is fiber. The study from the Harvard …

Read more on KPHO Phoenix



Related News:

Linda Jo Scott: Mom was righteat your vegetables

I love to eat and look forward to every meal each day, and I sure want to be alive for a long time and able to eat what I love. I'll tell you in this column just what I eat — and why. One food I have every single day is raw carrots, and I advocate …

Read more on Battle Creek Enquirer



Happy eating: Ingredient to a long life, in your cereal bowl

Does that mean that eating a daily bowl of your favorite purple horseshoe marshmallow-sprinkled cereal is doing your body right? Well, don't court the leprechaun quite yet, dietitians say. Those cereals have sugar among their top ingredients, so …

Read more on KMOV.com



Eating on the Road with Rory Scovel

You don't want to eat right before it, and I need to go back to the room and prepare for the show. The downside of that is you end up having to eat at a weird time. Breakfast is such a thing that I look forward to on the road, because you have time to …

Read more on Paste Magazine



The post Eating the right kind of cereal may help you live longer appeared first on Painless Diet Plans.






from WordPress http://ift.tt/1Hgej7I

via IFTTT

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario